Come Up to Karumba to celebrate Australia Day
* Fishing Charters.
* Wildlife & Sunset Cruises.
* New Barramundi Center Official Opening 4th-5th May 2019.
* Town Water Park
* Souvenir Shop at Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park (KSPCP).
* KPSCP Cafeteria area overlooking the opening to the Gulf watching our famous sunsets
* KPSCP for best Accommodation & Cafeteria (BBQ, PIZZA, Cheesy Burger, Pies, Ice Creams, Drinks, and Much More.
* Historical signs at various point around Karumba
* Local recreation club for touch of Golf or Bowls
* Town gym & sports center
* Medical Clinic, Ambulance, Police, Fisheries, Airport, Butcher, Bakery, Post Office, Church, Chemist, Supermarket, Hardware, Boat Mechanic, Service Stations, RACQ Mechanic, Boat Ramp.
Fishing Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park Souvenir Shop
Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Shop Special Offer
T Shirt Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park Souvenir Shop
KERRY DEE FISHING CHARTER We Book Free of Charger
Karumba Swimming Pool and Waterpark
Local Attractions Les Wilson Barramundi Discovery
|Until 31 March 2019
- 9:00am to 1:00pm Monday to Friday
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
|From 01 April 2019
- 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- 09:00am to 4:00pm Saturday and Sunday, Public Holidays
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day
Discover the amazing secrets of the mighty barramundi at The Les Wilson Barramundi Discovery Centre, the only hatchery in the world to breed the Southern Gulf strain of this iconic fish!
The brand new interactive and state of the art Interpretive Centre provides the history, stories, lifecycle and habits of these sought-after fish. Discover the wetlands and mangroves and learn about the incredible birdlife and stunning southern Gulf flora.
FIND OUT WHAT ELSE KARUMBA HAS TO OFFER!
When you visit the Barra Centre, make sure you take time to explore the rest of Karumba. There is lots to do and see!
Karumba is a fisherman’s paradise with a huge array of fish, crabs and prawns in the area. Take a tour to explore the amazing birdlife, as well as crabs and crocodiles.
Karumba Point Boat Ramp
for January, February, and March. You may also do advanced booking for April, May and June.
Postal Address: Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park, PO Box 61 Karumba Queensland 4891
Tel: (07) 4745 9277
Fax (07) 4745 9480
Tags: Barramundi Fish, Salmon (Blue & King) Fish, Javelin (Grunter) Fish, Fingermark (Golden Snapper) Fish, Cobia Fish, Spanish Fish Mackerel Fish, Black JewFish Fish, Fingermark Fish, Spanish Mackerel Fish, Jew Fish, Crab Fishing, Bluenoses Fish, Grunter Bream Fish, Grunta Fish, Cod Fish, Accommodation in Karumba, Karumba Accommodation Hotel, Caravan Parks in Karumba, Sunset Caravan Park, Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park