GREAT WAYS TO STORE ITEMS IN YOUR CARAVAN AND KEEP YOUR SPACE CLEAN AND TIDY
Travelling in a caravan means reducing your livable space. Here are some innovative ways to store your items and make the best use of your space.
- Use storage bins to store clothes, linen and towels you don’t need immediately. Place cushions on top and use as extra seating.
- Put food in sealable plastic bags instead of bulky containers. Containers take up more space in the fridge. If you have a freezer, press down on the bags you want to freeze to flatten them out. They’ll take up less space this way.
- Use wall nets to store shoes, small toys or socks and underwear. They are inexpensive, easy to install and remove. Attach them to walls and behind doors. You can also peg storage nets on the inside of your cupboards.
- Add storage racks underneath the sink in your kitchenette. Great for storing plates, cutleries, pots and pans.
- Use storage bags for electrical wires, chargers or other small gadgets and store under the beds.
- To keep bathrooms areas tidy keep your bathroom items in small baskets or containers. Keep under the bed or inside a cupboard. Pull out only when you need to use.
- Vacuum sealed bags are amazing space savers! Pop in bulky items like sleeping bags, and when you need them, just take them out. Simply suck out the air with a vacuum cleaner before you begin your trip.
- Bags on hooks are another simple storage solution that keep things tidy and accessible. From handbags to beach bags, backpacks and grocery bags, hooks will keep items off the ground and out from under people’s feet.
Now that you know how to keep your caravan neat and tidy you’re ready to book that next trip. 🙂
Book your stay today at Karumba Point Sunset Caravan Park!
☎️ (07) 4745 9277